TikTok has offered some new notes on maximize your TikTok content material efficiency, that are pretty broad, usually, however may very well be useful in mapping out your platform technique.
As you may see right here, in a brand new publish on the TikTok Enterprise weblog, TikTok has shared some fundamental information notes on creating efficient TikTok clips.
As per TikTok:
“Whereas there are limitless methods to create a “good” TikTok video, discovering your model’s distinctive voice and route is what is going to finally set you aside, and the foundations are simply suggestions and tips to get you there.”
Together with previous recommendation from TikTok’s workforce, the notes might assist you to formulate a greater technique.
Again in 2020, TikTok additionally offered some extra in-depth tips about increase the efficiency of your content material:
- Go vertical – Vertical movies carry out finest within the app
- Contemplate total stats, do not concentrate on Likes – TikTok says that creators ought to be aware of high-level tendencies inside their analytics, moderately than specializing in likes or feedback
- Recency is an element – TikTok’s ‘For You’ feed suggestions typically pull from movies posted inside the final 90 days, whereas most newly uploaded movies attain their engagement peak quickly after they have been revealed. Given this, importing new, recent content material usually will improve the general efficiency of your channel
- Posting extra will not impression attain – That mentioned, the quantity of movies that you simply publish doesn’t impression how your content material is advisable within the For You feed, total, so whereas particular person movies might see larger attain primarily based on recency, your channel gained’t get extra publicity merely since you publish extra typically
- Maintain folks watching – Watch time can be a key components for TikTok’s suggestions – i.e. hold extra folks watching your content material for longer and your movies will see extra attain, as TikTok will take this as a measure of curiosity
Additionally, a key word on hashtags – whilst you ought to think about including related hashtags to your TikTok clips, and you may analysis essentially the most related and in style tags by looking out within the app (the place TikTok contains stats on associated tags and total tag use), including hashtags like #FYP, #ForYou, and #ForYouPage will not assist you to get extra views.
“Hashtags like #FYP, #ForYou, and #ForYouPage work similar to all different hashtags on TikTok, so including these to your caption gained’t essentially enhance your possibilities of getting on somebody’s For You feed. As a substitute, we suggest utilizing the area in your caption so as to add context to your video together with hashtags which might be related to your content material.”
So related tags = good, irrelevant = not a lot assist.
Along with these useful suggestions, TikTok has additionally included some stats on how customers interact with manufacturers within the app, and the way they view collaborations between manufacturers and creators.
Some useful notes to think about – TikTok’s additionally included a spread of hyperlinks to its numerous creator help instruments and assets, which might assist in creating your advertising and marketing method.
You may take a look at TikTok’s full publish right here.